|Hasina Ahmed, wife of Salah Uddin|
It is divided into two parts. First the journalism on the evidence about what happened to the BNP leader.
Secondly, the material on the Habeas corpus writ filed by his wife.
Key journalism on abduction by law enforcers
1. Summary of the evidence **** (read this article first)
3. Interview with caretaker of building where Salah Uddin picked up (Prothom Alo, translation)
5. Article on how three employees of Salah Uddin were arrested by RAB on 8 March, three days before Salah Uddin was picked up, and how on the same day, the flat where Salah Uddin had earlier been staying was raided and the cook was arrested.
6. Article on the raid on First Security Islami Bank on 8 March, and how the bank provides crucial link between a sequence of raids and arrests by RAB that finally resulted in the BNP politician being picked up, just over 48 hours later on 10 March, from a flat in Uttara where one of the bank’s deputy managing directors lived. (New Age)
7. 'Two stories to help understanding Salah Uddin's Disappearance' (New Age op-ed)
- ICT witness alleges state abduction (May 2013)
Habeas Corpus writ
This is a writ filed in the High Court by the family of Salah Uddin